1. I bought Kent 4 tickets to the BYU/University of Portland basketball game for Christmas.
2. Jan. 26th we make the relatively quick 2 hour drive down to Portland.
3. Found our seats just 7 rows above the BYU bench.
4. I take a picture of the team and text it to Fancy Nancy Monahan - bestest friend from our Hawaii days and the aunt to #13 Brock Zylstra. I always take a pic of him when we are at a game.
5. Game starts and we are having a great time in great seats.
6. Fancy Nancy texts me a picture she took of her television all the way in Hawaii asking if I recognize these people.
7. We got at least a dozen messages and texts from people saying they saw us on tv!
8. Yeah, I wondered if I was doing something like pick my nose while on camera. No evidence has come to the surface so far...
Here is the video of the attack on #13 Brock Zylstra: